Monthly Checkpoints can be taken offline and scores from assessments taken offline can be entered into the GPS data collection system. Entering scores from the hard copy of the test keeps all data on the student in one consolidated tracking area and it also allows service providers and administrators to run a variety of reports on student progress.
To administer tests offline:
1. Click on n2y GPS in the left menu
2. Select the Monthly Checkpoint button
3. Select Administer Checkpoint
4. Click on Printable Instructions and Test
The Monthly Checkpoint instructions have scoring tools to mark student selections and responses while completing offline.
To enter scores from tests taken offline:
1. Select the version of the test administered
2. Click on the Offline button
3. Select Run Test
4. Choose the answers that your student gave during the offline assessment and enter notes
5. Click Save Responses