Some devices may require a bookmark for student login (e.g. Chromebook) rather than creating a shortcut on the desktop.
To Bookmark Student Login:
- Navigate to My Students from the My Account menu.
- Select Classroom Login Links in the upper-right hand corner. (Please note that this option is only available when at least one student has Simplified Password selected in their Login Settings.)
- Select the square with an arrow pointing to the upper right-hand corner to open the link in your browser.
- Select the 3 vertically stacked buttons in the upper right corner and then select Create Shortcut from the menu. The link will then appear on the shelf.
- Use bookmarks to navigate to student login directly from your browser. NOTE: Teachers must be logged out of n2y.com prior to navigating to the bookmarked page.