The Student Login feature gives students independent access to Student View. Students must be seated in Unique Learning System, Positivity, News-2-You or L3 Skills and have settings enabled and configured in order to grant access.
Please note that Student Login is intended to be used in conjunction with instruction from the service provider (teacher, SLP, OT etc.). Additional directions or materials may need to be provided to the student and/or parent or family member supporting the student if Student View is being provided in a home setting. Learn more about home access, including pre-written letters to parents and family to support students in logging in here.
Student Login and Unique Learning System
Students seated in Unique Learning System can use Student Login to interact with lessons and activities at their differentiated level and accessibility settings. The schedule and materials set through Teacher Dashboard will automatically sync to Student View in the order that the student should complete each activity for that day. Student Daily Performance will help automatically track student's daily scores in many instructional tasks.
Student Login and Positivity
Students seated in Positivity can view their Visual Schedule and have custom Strategies delivered directly to them via Student View. This will occur anywhere a student navigates within Student View, including other solutions. This helps students successfully transition between events, and proactively address behavior issues before they occur, leaving more time for instruction.
Student Login and News-2-You
Students seated in News-2-You can use Student Login to interact with the Current Issue, Communication Board, Joey's Locker, Breaking News and Today's Weather. The Current Issue and Breaking News will be provided at their differentiated level based on their News-2-You View Settings.
Student Login and L3 Skills
Students seated in L3 Skills can access educational activities in a game-like environment for additional skills practice that reinforces targeted skills. Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about how L3 Skills works with other n2y solutions.
Prerequisites for Student Login
Service providers can quickly set up or update their entire class or a single user with login settings from the My Students tab in the My Account section. Note that the following settings must be established prior to using student login:
- Students must be added to My Students and seated in an application.
- A current Profile must be completed on the student. (applicable for Unique Learning System only)
- A login method must be set up.
- Three login settings are available to accommodate student supports and classroom environments. Only one login option may be used per student. Select a link to jump to the instructions for each login option.
- View Settings need to be adjusted to customize content to each student.
- Student view configurations must be completed for the student. (applicable for Unique Learning System only)
Modify the view settings after seating students to tailor their experience in Student View. To do so:
- Select the desired student on the My Students page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Use the tabs to switch between seated solutions to make modifications.