Students can be shared in Unique Learning System by completing the following steps:
- Log into n2y.com and select the My Students tab from the menu.
- Select which student you would like to share.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and select the Unique Learning System tab.
- Select the Add Share button.
- The Share Student with Teachers screen will appear. Select the Show All Available Teachers button. Note that to successfully share a student, the teachers must have the same grade band.
- Select the green circle to share the student with another teacher, or select multiple circles to share with additional teachers.
- Once a teacher has been shared, a green box will show up stating that the student has been shared with a specific teacher.
- When exiting the Share Student With Teacher screen, you will go back to My Students. At the bottom of Unique Learning System tab, there will be a confirmation of the teacher(s) that you have shared a student with.
Please note that students can not be shared in News-2-You, L3 Skills or Positivity.