n2y is in the process of refreshing our reports. The reports located in the Administrative section are the same reports that were previously located in the Reports section of the Administrator menu. Refreshed views from the same data can also be found in their respective categories within Unique Learning System reports. You can look forward to continued refinement of these reports to contain more power in fewer clicks. This article will highlight only the reports available to Administrators. Please see the My Reports article for details on reports available to service providers or that can be run on the Admin Sample Classroom.
Reports for Administrators that can include all users that report to them are available for:
- Unique Learning System
- Pro tip: Reports on the new & improved Benchmarks are located here!
Unique Learning System Offers Reports For:
- Administrative (the reports previously located under the Administration menu)
- Historical Data on Inactive Benchmarks (See Multiple Solution Reports for active Benchmark data)
- Staff Login and Usage
Administrative Reports Include:
Benchmarks for Inactive Benchmarks.
- Assessments Trends by Subscription Group : See where the students in a specified Subscription Group scored for a Benchmark during a specified time period.
- Benchmark Class Summary: View the most recent scores and skills for all unique learners in a class.
- Benchmark Completion Status: See if all unique learners in a class have completed Benchmarks.
- Benchmark Individual Growth: Measure score improvement or decline for a unique learner over a custom time period.
- Benchmark Individual Summary: View most recent scores and skill level for a unique learner.
- Benchmark Raw Scores Export: Download a CSV file containing score details for all unique learners in a class or group of classes.
- Checkpoint Accuracy & Responsiveness Progression: Review Level 1 scores for a unique learner for the year.
- Checkpoint Accuracy & Responsiveness Trends: See Level 1 trends for a unique learner or a class.
- Checkpoint Accuracy Progression: Review Level 2&3 scores for a unique learner or classroom for the year.
- Checkpoint Accuracy Trends: See Level 2 &3 trends for a unique learner or a class.
- Accuracy Trends by Subscription Group :Compare the average pre-test and post-test scores for all students in a Subscription Group. A student’s scores for a test and month will only be included if both pre-and post-tests are complete
- Checkpoint Completion by Organization: Review how many Checkpoints and which Checkpoints have been completed for a specific unit or time before broken down by organization or group.
- Checkpoint Raw Scores Export: Download a CSV file containing score details for all unique learners in a class or group of classes.
- Checkpoint Skills Progression: See detailed skill levels for a unique learner throughout the year.
- Checkpoint Skills Trends: See broad skill trends for a unique learner or a class.
- Skill Trends by Organization: Measure improvement or decline in average by skills from pre-test to post-test for all students in a selected organization or group.
Skills Trends by Subscription Group : Measure improvement or decline in average by skills from pre-test to post-test for all students in a Subscription Group. This report is available for Administrators and Sub-Administrators only.
Staff Login and Usage
- Group Login Statistics: See weekly Unique Learning System login statistics for a group of service providers.
- Individual Login Statistics: Review Unique Learning System login statistics for individual users.
Profile Completion Status Report: See which unique learners in a class have completed profiles.
- A new Profile should be completed on each unique learner yearly.
- Staff Usage and Summary Export: Download a CSV file containing service providers login, student profile, Benchmarks and Checkpoint statistics.
Accommodations & Modifications
Current by Accommodations & Modifications: This report displays accommodations and modifications by classroom or caseload.
Current by Student: This report displays accommodations and modifications organized by student.
- Assessment Results by Roadmap: This report displays the summaries organized by Roadmap.
Current IEP Goal Status by Caseload: This report displays a pie chart showing the statuses of Mastered, Progressing, At Risk or Not Started by caseload.
Current IEP Goal Status by Student: This report captures the status of the current IEP goals of a student in the same format of the status bar of the Roadmaps page.
Current IEP Progress by Student: This report displays a graph of recorded data that includes the target, aimline and trendline for each goal for a single student.
- Profile Results by Roadmap: This report displays the completed profiles for Polaris, Unique Learning System and Positivity where applicable for a single student.
Status of Roadmaps - Single Caseload: This report displays the current status of goals for one teacher or service provider’s caseload. Statuses for Current Goals include Mastered, Progressing, At Risk and Not Started. Statuses for Next Roadmaps include Completed, In Progress and Not Started.
Status of Roadmaps - Multiple Caseloads: This report displays the current status of goals for multiple teachers or service providers' caseloads. Statuses for Current Goals include Mastered, Progressing, At Risk and Not Started. Statuses for Next Roadmaps include Completed, In Progress and Not Started.
Upcoming and Overdue Roadmaps: This report displays a summary of Next Roadmap Due in 90, 60 or 30 days as well as overdue Roadmaps.
Positivity Reports Include:
- Planned Strategy Assignment: This report shows the Decision Tree, Social Narrative, Video Modeling, Incentive Chart, Break Card and Alarm strategies planned for a particular schedule by strategy type and by assignment.
- Strategy Usage: Strategy usage reports document the usage and delivery of Positivity Strategies and assist teams in identifying overall trends in data to inform program planning. Administrators can view by usage graphs, usage details, delivery event or delivery name depending on the strategy type.
- Achievement Reporting: Achievement Reports allow administrators to see recorded achievements over time for a selected classroom / student.
- Incident Reporting: Incident Reports allow administrators to see recorded incidents over time for a selected classroom / student.
- Behavior Profile: The Behavior Profile Reports allow Administrators to view a summary of the profile completion status by classroom.
- Behavior Tracking: Behavior Tracking Reports allow Administrators to generate reports on individual tracked behaviors.
Multiple Solution Reports Include:
- Benchmark Completion Status: View completion data for the new and improved Benchmarks for a selected group and grade level, or all, over the desired time period. Provides:
- Benchmark Completion Summary
- Total number of Benchmarks administered.
- Number of students who have completed Benchmarks.
- Number of faculty members who have administered at least one Benchmark.
- Benchmark Completion Summary
- By specific Benchmark
- By Skill Area
- List of Students with No Benchmarks.
- List of Teachers with No Benchmarks administered.
- Raw Benchmark Student Completion Data.
- Benchmark Completion Summary
- Benchmark Performance Status: View Benchmark scores and completion data for a specific classroom or student. This includes data on:
- Results for each assessment
- Times taken.
- Trends if taken multiple times.
- Last completion date.
- Standard alignment.
- Performance Details by Standard: Review completion and accuracy data for all Lesson and Course Activities by Standard for a selected group, solution, skill and grade level over the desired time period. Please note, this data can currently only be pulled for 60 days.
- Performance Summaries by Domain: Review completion data for all Lesson, Course and Module Activities in the selected solutions that are related to the Core Domain of ELA, Math, Preschool, Science, Social Studies and Transition.
Student and Staff Login : View logins for a selected time period as well as filter the information by Subscription Groups. These reports include the name of each individual, who they report to, the date and time and application.
Please note that Positivity is not included in staff logins as logging in is not required for usage. Polaris is not included for student logins as there is not a student login feature at this time.