The iDoc version of News-2-You® was designed to increase interactivity and reduce the necessity to print, thus saving on your printing budget. While the interactive features will enhance the classroom experience, there is still a downloadable PDF version of the materials available for a more hands-on experience.
- To download the PDF version of the Current Issues and related materials in News-2-You, click on the PDF Downloads button located under the newspaper editions.
Downloading from the iDoc
News-2-You also offers a PDF download option right from the iDoc.
- Open an issue in News-2-You
- Select the n2y globe icon in the upper left corner
- Select Print from the menu options
- Select Download PDF
Downloading in Bulk
Additionally, the Activities for each newspaper edition can be downloaded in bulk. To download Activities in bulk.
- Open Activities from the News-2-You menu.
- Select the desired newspaper edition from the options in the top menu.
- Click on the Adobe icon under the Download column.