As part of your subscription, News-2-You® subscribers can download the app, connect with their n2y® username and password and receive access to articles on the iPad app. Articles for free download are available within the subscription dates of the account.
To log into the app with your n2y login:
1. Download the News-2-You app from the app store
2. Click Options in the upper right corner (gear icon)
3. Tap "n2y Account"
4. Enter your n2y username and password
5. Login to the account
Key Features of the app:
- Read all levels of difficulty (simplified, regular, higher, advanced)
- Individual voice and reading settings for each student
- Male, female and child text to speech voices available
- Word and sentence highlighting
- Interactive pages with data tracking ability (Review, Puzzle, Sudoku, Think Page)
It is important that your system is updated and meets our requirements to successfully use the online educational materials at n2y.com. The following link will provide you with full details of our system requirements. View n2y's System Requirements
Note: the News-2-You app requires the latest version of iOS. Not compatible with iPad 2 or earlier. Must have an Internet connection to download and purchase new editions.