The Student Daily Performance feature allows service providers to keep a record of a student’s score for lessons that collect data, but does not keep a record of the student’s responses.
To Print/Save a Copy of These Responses:
- Once your student has completed an activity, do not exit the iDoc.
- Select the n2y globe in the upper left corner of the iDoc.
- Select Print from the left menu.
- Choose to print the current page.
- From the print dialogue box, select the destination as a local network printer for a hard copy or save as a PDF for an electronic copy that can be emailed or stored on your computer.
While responses will persist in Student View for Instructional Tasks that collect data for the day, it is considered the best practice to save or print them if desired immediately after student completion.