Some Lessons in Unique Learning System allow student reposes to be saved and student data to persist between sessions.
Within certain lessons, students will receive a prompt when leaving a lesson by using either the Home or Exit button if all questions have not been completed. If “keep working” is selected from the prompt, the page in the activity that requires additional work will be loaded.
If an activity spans multiple pages, students can navigate to other pages within the lesson without seeing the warning. However, if a student tries to navigate beyond the activity before it is complete, they will be prompted to “keep working.”
Additionally, students’ answers are saved in some lessons. Answers that are saved will reappear when the iDoc is opened again. The answers can be cleared at any time by using the eraser tool or backspace if the answer is typed. To erase, select the answer and then press the eraser button located on the iDoc menu.
Saving and Printing
Another method for saving student responses is saving a PDF or printing a copy of your student's completed activity to track progress with the online materials.
- Once your student has completed an activity, do not exit the iDoc.
- Select the n2y globe in the upper left corner of the iDoc.
- Select Print from the left menu.
- Choose to print the current page.
- From the print dialogue box, select the destination as a local network printer for a hard copy or save as a PDF for an electronic copy that can be emailed or stored on your computer.