Currently, there is not a tracking feature built into Unique Learning System lessons or News-2-You activities. The responses students give for monthly lessons, newspaper activities or in Student View do not save on the website. However, n2y is considering adding this feature in future development.
In the meantime, n2y recommends saving a PDF or printing a copy of your student's completed activity to track progress with the online materials.
- Once your student has completed an activity, do not exit the iDoc.
- Select the n2y globe in the upper left corner of the iDoc.
- Select Print from the left menu.
- Choose to print the current page.
- From the print dialogue box, select the destination as a local network printer for a hard copy or save as a PDF for an electronic copy that can be emailed or stored on your computer.