View a Teacher's Student List:
- Navigate to the faculty member from the Faculty & Students list in the left menu.
- Click on the faculty member’s name to view the roster.
- Assigned students for that faculty member will show in the list.
- Scroll through the list or use the search feature to find a student.
- Use the filters in the head of the list to sort students by name or last completed profile.
- Use the action bar arrow to view and edit student information.
Drop Students from a Teacher:
- Navigate to the faculty member’s student list, then click the action arrow.
- Select Drop from the menu.
- Dropping a student places them in the list of “Available Students to Add” for other teachers in the account to pick up and continue tracking data.
- Administrators can also select multiple students from a teacher and drop them by using the Drop Students button at the bottom of the student list.
Add Students to a Teacher:
- Navigate to the faculty member’s student list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to the List of Available Students.
- Scroll through the list or use the search feature to find the student to add to the teacher’s roster.
- Use the action bar to expand the student menu and press the Add button. The student will now appear in the teacher’s roster.