- Navigate to the Board Wizard in the SymbolStix PRIME menu.
- Select from the 4 tabs at the top of the page.
- Select the desired template.
- From the drop-down menu, make a selection to prepopulate your board. Provide a name for the board and select Create.
- Use the editing menu on the right to drag elements to your board.
With the editing menu, you can:
- Add multiple symbols or images to a single placeholder.
- Edit the text label of the symbol.
- Edit the speech text of the symbol.
- Change the font family, color and size of the text.
- Change the skin tone of a symbol.
- Change the background color of an individual symbol within the placeholder.
- Change the background color of the symbol placeholder.
The expanded design tools can be used when creating a custom board. See them in action here.