A shortcut saved to a PC or Chromebook’s desktop can be set up to open without the browser’s address bar showing. This can help minimize the chances of a student navigating away from Student View.
- Navigate to student.n2y.com.
- Select the three dots in the upper right of Chrome.
- Open the More Tools menu.
- Select “Create Shortcut…”
- Name your shortcut.
- Check the “Open as window” checkbox.
- Navigate to your desktop or Chromebook menu.
- Open the shortcut.
Using an iPad? Set up guided access by following these steps: iPad Guided Access.