The results from a Polaris Survey or Profile can be accessed, copied and printed from the Roadmap if needed. The steps vary based on the current stage of the Roadmap.
- Navigate to Polaris.
- Open the in progress Next Roadmap.
- Complete the desired Profile in Plan, if needed.
- Switch to "Write" at the top of the Roadmap.
- Scroll to the Present Level of Performance and select the area that the profile is related to in the Current Assessment data section to view a summary of the profile results.
- Select the copy icon .
- Paste the copied information into a document to print or paste into your IEP management system.
- Navigate to Reports under the My Account menu.
- Select the Polaris icon.
- Expand the Profiles & Surveys section.
- Select Profile & Survey Results by Roadmap.
- Locate the student in the class drop-down.
- Select the desired Profiles.
- Select Run Report.
- Print or copy from the Report.