Step 1: Contact n2y support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request Domain Level Security to be enabled for your district administrator.
Step 2: Navigate to Data Integrity Settings within the My Account tab.
Step 3: Run Roster check by selecting and adding any roster requirements.
- Select and add required teacher email domain.
- Select and add required student email domain.
- Specify minimum and maximum student ID length.
- Click Save.
Step 4: Click Check Roster and export to Excel. This will download an Excel workbook that identifies any records that do not match the domain and student ID settings established.
Step 5: Update all records in the Excel file to match the domain and student ID settings established.
Step 6: Save the Excel file with updated records.
Step 7: Upload the new Excel file. All fields must match the rules established on the Data Integrity page.
- If no errors are found, the new file will be uploaded and will automatically update records with the correct emails and student IDs for any records included in the exported file.
- If errors are found, they will be displayed for additional corrections before uploading and updating can occur.