- Once your student has completed an activity, do not exit the iDoc.
- Select the n2y globe in the upper left corner of the iDoc.
- Select Print from the left menu.
- Choose to print the current page.
- From the print dialogue box, select the destination as a local network printer for a hard copy or save as a PDF for an electronic copy that can be emailed or stored on your computer.
While the Teacher of Record will automatically recieve a copy of student responses for Unique Learning System activities completed in Student View, it is considered the best practice to save or print them if desired immediately after student completion.