How to access as an Administrator or Sub-Administrator:
The role of Administrator and Sub-Administrator must be assigned by the Subscription Manager. Click here to learn more.
How To access with an existing login to n2y.com:
An email notification will be sent to registered users with an existing login to n2y.com when invited to collaborate on a Student’s Roadmap.
A prompt to accept the role will appear the next time they sign in to n2y.com.
- Pro Tip: Select your email address in the upper right corner of n2y.com and log out to sign back in to view any new roles.
Polaris will then be accessible from the menu.
How to access as an invited member:
Team Members, without a license or an existing login, who are invited to collaborate will receive an email directing them to register.
From this email:
- Select the “Please click here to complete your registration link.”
- Fill out the registration page and select Register.
- Enter the required Personal Information and select Save.
- Select Show and Accept any Licenses/Roles.
- Select Show and to read all User Agreements and select Agree.
- Select Submit.
Polaris will then be accessible from the main menu.
Please note that if you do not receive your email you are not meeting n2y’s full system requirements. You may gain access by filling out the registration section, but should follow up with your IT team.