Upon logging in for the first time or after an email change, users will need to select “Verify Email Now” and select a confirmation link in their email n2y users must have a valid email address in order to securely access their solutions.
- Refresh your email.
- Check your junk/spam/clutter folders.
- Search for email@example.com in your inbox.
- Verify that the email address listed on the screen is spelled correctly.
- If the email is incorrect, contact support at 800-697-6575 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the “Resend Verification” link and repeat the steps above.
- If you still cannot receive emails from n2y, please coordinate with your IT team to ensure you are meeting our full system requirements.