Sample Students are available to help you get acquainted with n2y solutions. Your Sample Students come with data for Unique Learning System, Positivity, L3 Skills, and Polaris as long as they are seated in the solution.
How to Add a Sample Student:
- Sign in to your n2y account. Select My Students from the left menu.
- Pro Tip: Administrators without a license to Polaris will need to create a Sample Classroom first. The Sample Students that automatically appear in the Admin Sample Classroom will not contain Polaris data. An additional Sample Student will need to be created.
- If you select Unique Learning System, you must select the differentiated level and grade band for the Sample Student.
- If you select L3 Skills, you must select if you want data for a Switch or Non Switch User.
- Pro Tip: Sample Students can not use the QR Badge login method. n2y recommends using the username + password and/or simplified login method instead. Reference the videos below for instructions on how to set these up and log in.
- Pro Tip: The Configure Student View section must be set up to log in with Student View.
To view sample Roadmaps:
- Select Roadmaps from the Polaris menu.
- Use the search bar to search for “Sample Student.”
- Pro Tip: Select My Caseload from the Students filter to find your Sample Students if applicable.
Roadmaps in the Next stage are where information is added and suggestions are generated. Roadmaps in the Current stage have been executed, or put into action. In Current Roadmaps data is collected and progress on goals is measured.
Sample Students also allow you to view reports.
To view reports:
- Select the My Reports section from the My Account menu.
- Select the solution you wish to report on.
- Select the desired options (options will vary by report).
- Pro Tip: Use the toggle to include Sample Students when running classroom reports when applicable.