Subscription managers can easily view, add, delete, and edit users. For more information, view the Subscription Management Guide.
View Subscriptions and Users
- Log in as the subscription manager.
- Select the email address in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Select View Users next to a subscription to see a list of Subscription Managers, Administrators,* Sub-Administrators,* Licensed Users, and Pending Users.
- Under each tab you can view the Name, Email, Login Count, Last Logged In date and time, School, Grade Bands,* and Admin/Sub-Admin* the user is assigned to.
- The expiration date and number of licenses currently being used are also visible in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- From the Subscription Dashboard, select the Add User button at the top of the page.
- Select the type of users you would like to add (Administrator roles are available for Unique Learning System only).
- Enter the email address of the user being added.
- Select Verify User.
- This email will be their username. You may add the same user multiple times as different user types. Use the same email address each time to create a single sign-on experience. If the user already exists, select Add User. The user will receive an email notifying them of the change. Note that you can not add a user as Teacher twice. See directions below to manage grade band(s) in the Edit Users section.
- If the user does not already exist enter the first name, last name, grade band information,* and Administrator* or Sub-Administrator* this person will report to and click Add User. The user will receive an email to register.
- To assign grade band licenses select the desired grade band(s) for the user, or select the number of grade band(s) allotted for the user for them to select upon logging in.
- Click Add User to complete the process.
- Select the Licensed Users tab.
- Place a checkmark next to the teacher(s) you are removing.
- Press the Delete Licensed Users button.
- Note that Subscription Managers must contact n2y support to delete subscription managers, administrators,* or sub-administrators*
- Navigate to the Licensed Users tab.
- Select the Edit button next to a licensed user.Use the drop-down menu to change the
- Administrator or Sub-Administrator the user is assigned to.
- Use the check boxes to change a user’s grade band access.
- Select Save.
*Available for Unique Learning System only