Subscription managers can easily view, add, delete, and edit users. For more information, view the Subscription Management Guide.
View Subscriptions and Users
1. Log in as the subscription manager.
2. Click on email address in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click My Subscriptions.
4. Click View Users next to a subscription to see a list of Subscription Managers, Administrators,* Sub-Administrators,* Licensed Users, and Pending Users.
Under each tab you can view the Name, Email, Login Count, Last Logged In date and time, School, Grade Bands,* and Admin/Sub-Admin* the user is assigned to.
The expiration date and number of licenses currently being used are also visible in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
1. Click the Add User button at the top of the page.
2. Select the type of users you would like to add (Administrator roles are available for Unique Learning System only).
3. Enter the email address of the user being added.
4. Click Verify User.
This email will be their username. You may add the same user multiple times as different user types. Use the same email address each time to create a single sign-on experience. If the user already exists, click Add User. The user will receive an email notifying them of the change.Please note you can not add a user as Teacher twice. See directions below to manage grade band(s) in the Edit Users section.
If the user does not already exist enter the first name, last name, grade band information,* and Administrator* or Sub-Administrator* this person will report to and click Add User. The user will receive an email to register.
To assign grade band licenses select the desired grade band(s) for the user, or select the number of grade band(s) allotted for the user for them to select upon logging in.
5. Click Add User to complete the process.
1. Select the Licensed Users tab.
2. Place a checkmark next to the teacher(s) you are removing.
3. Press the Delete Licensed Users button.
Subscription managers must contact n2y support to delete subscription managers, administrators,* or sub-administrators*.
1. Navigate to the Licensed Users tab.
2. Select the Edit button next to a licensed user.
3.Use the drop-down menu to change the Administrator or Sub-Administrator the user is assigned to.
4. Use the check boxes to change a user’s grade band access.
5. Click Save.
*Available for Unique Learning System only