Registering at n2y.com
Set up your new user account by registering your n2y online subscription. After registering, you will have immediate access directly from the n2y website at n2y.com.
To begin, click on the registration link provided in the email from n2y. If you are part of a group account, you will receive a registration email from the account manager/administrator. Complete the process with the following instructions:
1. Click on the registration link.
3. Click “Sign In” on the n2y website when notified you were successfully registered.
4. Fill in each field with your correct information (first and last name, phone number, organization name and address).
5. Click the “Save” button to complete your registration.
6. Click on your email in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select “Logout”.
7. Log in with your n2y credentials and begin enjoying your subscription.
You will receive a separate email for each product purchased (e.g. News-2-You®, Unique Learning System® and/or SymbolStix PRIME™). When registering for another product select "Yes" when asked, "Do you have a login with n2y?" and enter the username and password you previously created.
When registering for Unique Learning System, select the grade band that addresses the chronological age of the majority of your students.
It is important your system is updated and meets our recommended software version. View full details of our System Requirements