A password is required to sign in to your n2y account and use n2y products. The password is intended to serve as a security measure to keep you and your student's information safe. If you forget or need to change your password, you can follow the simple process outlined below.
Changing your n2y password
- Begin by signing in to your n2y account from the n2y homepage.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by selecting “Forgot your password?” on the Sign-in card. This will send a message to the email associated with your n2y account with directions on how to change your password.
- Once you have logged into your account, open the account menu at the top right of the account dashboard.
- Select “Change Password” from the drop-down menu.
- The next page will ask you to enter your old password followed by your new password. Please note that passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least one number and one letter. You will need to re-type your new password to make sure the spelling and characters match.
Note: If you are a Subscription Manager, you can reset the password for your service provicers. For a description of this, you can follow this link for our help article.