Implementation is most successful when expectations are clear. Review our recommended Full Implementation Plan and complete the Assessment Schedule. Our case studies show that strong district management of n2y solutions leads to improved outcomes and continued student growth. Our Implementation Plan recommends the following be completed.
The Foundations Course is a complimentary online orientation, integrated into your learning platform and available 24/7, is designed to support your initial implementation and efficiently train every new teacher or service provider. The navigation video will provide a guided tour of tools available to Administrators.
Our case studies show that strong district management of n2y solutions leads to improved outcomes and continued student growth. Implementation is most successful when district leadership is involved in establishing the goals and plan for implementation throughout their classrooms.
This will include due dates for:
- Foundations Completion
- Class Roster Completion
- Profiles Completion
- Benchmarks Administered
The subscription manager and administrator roles are complimentary for any solution. A subscription manager is responsible for managing the subscription by adding and deleting service providers and assigning them to the appropriate administrator. Administrators manage service providers, monitor progress, assist with student management and oversee implementation for their organization. Sub-administrators can assist an administrator with a smaller group of service providers.
- Pro Tip: All Unique Learning System and Polaris subscriptions are recommended to assign an administrator who can oversee and report on the entire account.
- Pro Tip: Large districts and organizations should make use of sub-administrators to assist with overseeing solution use in smaller groups of schools or classrooms.
Service providers cannot access their solutions until licenses are assigned. You will need to assign a license for each solution your service providers have access to in the Total Solution.
- Pro Tip: Use the bulk upload feature and include a “Reports to” column in your .csv file.
Administrators have the option to add and update multiple students with speed and efficiency to aid in the prevention of duplicate students, reduce start-up time and maintain clean data.
- Pro Tip: SAVE TIME! Existing subscriptions that already have students should use the Export Roster button at the bottom right of this page to download a CSV of all students. This will allow you to quickly update existing students, prevent duplicate students and provide a smoother experience for teachers or service providers.
Collect your staff’s certificate of completion when they complete the Foundations Course. This complimentary online orientation, integrated into your learning platform and available 24/7, is designed to support your team’s initial implementation and efficiently train everyone supporting n2y solutions.
- Pro Tip: Ask para-educators or support staff to register for the site to be able to access the Foundations, understand how to navigate through the site, and use eXtras in the classroom.
Educational leadership using n2y solutions can create a sample classroom through the Unique Learning System administrator tool. By creating a sample classroom, administrators can experience their purchased n2y solutions as their teachers or service providers. This feature allows leadership and supporting staff to support the adoption, implementation, training and success of the n2y solutions in their classrooms.
- Pro Tip: Add additional Sample Students.
The Student Login feature gives students independent access to Student View. Materials will automatically be displayed based on each student’s customized settings.
- Pro Tip:Support teachers by dropping/adding students as needed from previous teachers.
Run Staff Usage Reports
Quick, accurate, and easy access to your staff’s data is key to determining a successful implementation of Unique Learning System in your district. The Staff Usage Summary Export report provides a high-level overview of your staff’s activity.
- Pro Tip: Confirm Classroom Rosters and Profile Completion and Individual Login Statistics. Students must be added to the classroom roster and have a completed profile in order to unlock many features in the Unique Learning System. Each student should have a brand new Profile completed for the start of the year.
First and foremost, leadership will want to ensure that service providers are meeting the deadlines outlined in their Assessment Schedule. Additional topics can be used to build upon the foundation provided by these schedules.
- Pro Tip: Use an Observation Checklist to Support Classroom Visits. The Observation Checklist is a great tool for all levels of leadership from site-based principals to district supervisors. Use this checklist to document use in the classroom to celebrate successes or highlight areas of opportunity. Share Observation Checklist with teaching staff to give them a better understanding of how they will be evaluated.
Use the Administrator Reports to effectively monitor and support service providers in generating data and tracking student progress. The ability to oversee implementation and utilization will result in stronger performances and ensure that all unique learners have access to a curriculum formatted to their needs.
- Pro Tip: Identify power users who can be used as an example of success and serve as a go-to for others.