Navigate to Students under the My Account menu.
- Expand the "Student Dashboard Setup Steps" on the new student's Student Card.
- Select any sections with an exclamation mark next to it.
- Student Solution Access is to seat the student in the needed solutions.
- Student Login to set up a Login Method for the student.
- Assignments is to assign content to the Student.
- Pro Tip: Select open the Student Card for the option to Add the student to Existing Assignment(s).
- ULS Differentiated Level (applicable to Unique Learning System only) allows you to manually set a Differentiated Level for immediate Student View access. Complete student profile for our recommended level settings.
- ULS Reading Level (applicable to Unique Learning System only) allows you to quickly set the Primary Reading Level. Full Reading Level Priority can be set in the student's solution settings.
Popular Next Steps: