The Reading Level Priority is a feature that will allow you to set priority order for book levels. Each month, when new lessons are released, our system will automatically match book levels available in a lesson to the best option for the student. Since the levels of books presented vary from month to month, these settings ensure that the student has access to the appropriate level reading level automatically.
- Sign in to n2y.com and select My Students from the menu.
- Select the student by clicking on their picture.
- Select the Unique Learning System Settings tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Configure Student View Button.
- Open the Set Reading Level Priority tab.
- Use the arrows that appear in each column to adjust the level to fit your students needs. Press Save to complete the changes.