The Reading Level Priority is a feature that will allow you to set priority order for book levels. Each month, when new lessons are released, our system will automatically match book levels available in a lesson to the best option for the student. Since the levels of books presented vary from month to month, these settings ensure that the student has access to the appropriate reading level automatically.
To Set Reading Level Priority:
- Sign in to n2y.com and select My Students from the menu.
- Select the student by clicking on their picture.
- Select the Unique Learning System Settings tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Configure Student View Button.
- Open the Set Reading Level Priority tab.
- Select the arrow to the right of the ideal level for you student's needs to move it to the top.
- Pro Tip: If you are unsure of what level is best, reference the Leveled Books document and/or Benchmark Reading Level Assessment linked on the right-hand side of the page.
- Use the drag handles to make any further adjustments.
- Select the checkbox to provide a symbol supported version of text when available if desired.
- Press Save to complete the changes.