I am not receiving your emails. How can I register for your product?
I was granted a subscription by my Subscription Manager. How do I log in?
If you have been given a license to an n2y product by your Subscription Manager but are unable to locate the registration link, follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Visit www.n2y.com.
- Select SIGN IN located under the n2y globe in the top left corner.
- Enter your school email address in the Sign-in form and select “Forgot your password?”.
- Enter your email on the Reset your password page.
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your spam, junk or clutter folder) and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Sign in again at n2y.com with your account email and password.
- Once you have signed in you will be able to complete your account details. Fill in the fields and select Save.
- Accept the end user agreement by scrolling down the page and checking the box next to “I agree to these terms” and selecting Agree.
- Accept the invitation to create a new ULS Classroom. This will apply the license to your account and allow access to Unique Learning System.
If you are still unable to access your subscription, contact your Subscription Manager or our support line at 800-697-6575 or email@example.com.