Review the descriptions below to understand the different roles associated with Unique Learning System.
The Subscription Manager role is complimentary for any product. A Subscription Manager is responsible for managing the subscription by adding and deleting teachers and renewing the subscription.
Subscription Managers do not have access to the content of Unique Learning System and are often support staff who will not be using Unique Learning System in a classroom. The Subscription Manager is often in charge of providing oversight for the subscription and having the responsibility for renewing the subscription while not being directly involved in running the classroom.
- View, add and delete teachers - Subscription Managers can add licensed users, delete users and assign or change grade bands.
- Manage the subscription - View expiration dates, renew subscriptions and make account decisions.
The Administrator feature is complimentary for Unique Learning System group or single-user accounts and allows supporting staff to manage faculty, monitor progress and oversee implementation of Unique Learning System in the organization.
Since Administrators are responsible for managing staff and overseeing implementation, they are often coordinators or school principals. An Administrator will provide direction to the educational team and use the Administrator features to track login and usage statistics. Administrators will have read-only access to Unique Learning System monthly lesson plans, lessons and activities.
- Manage Users - remove and edit users in the account if they already have a license (Note: Administrators cannot change grade bands).
- Implementation Reports - login statistics, percentage completion reports on profiles, and assessments by teacher.
- Material Access - viewing capability of monthly lesson materials and GPS administration guides (Note: Administrators cannot print).
- Reports - data collection for pre- and post-assessments, benchmarks and profiles taken by the students registered within the account.
- Sub-Administrator Access - based on group size, a hierarchy tool to assign staff members to designated supporting staff for monitoring purposes.
- Admin Support Tools - tools and materials to help with the accountability and implementation of the curriculum in the organization.
- n2y Support Center - access to hundreds of knowledge articles, videos, support forums and access to customer support, right within the account.
The Sub-Administrator role is complimentary for Unique Learning System only. A Sub-Administrator is intended to assist an Administrator in implementing and tracking Unique Learning System usage when in a large account or district. Generally, a Sub-Administrator will oversee a smaller group such as a group of classrooms or schools and report to an Administrator.
- The Sub-Administrator feature is available for large group accounts.
- This feature can be used as a hierarchy tool to assign staff members to designated support staff for monitoring progress.
- The Sub-Administrator feature can perform many of the same actions as an Administrator on the website.