Review the descriptions below to understand the different roles associated with your subscriptions.
The Subscription Manager role is complimentary for any product. A Subscription Manager is responsible for managing the subscription by adding and deleting service providers and renewing the subscription.
Subscription Managers do not have access to the content of solutions and are often support staff who will not be using Unique Learning System in a classroom. The Subscription Manager is often in charge of providing oversight for the subscription and having the responsibility for renewing the subscription while not being directly involved.
Subscription Manager roles include the following:
- View, add, and delete service providers—Subscription Managers can add licensed users, delete users and assign or change grade bands.
- Manage the subscription —Subscription Managers can view expiration dates, renew subscriptions and make account decisions.
- Delete students.
- Add existing students to another Classroom.
The Administrator feature is complimentary for a Unique Learning System group or single-user accounts. This role allows supporting staff to manage service providers, monitor progress and oversee implementation of Unique Learning System and Polaris in the organization.
Since Administrators are responsible for managing service providers and overseeing implementation, they are often coordinators or school principals. An Administrator will provide direction to the educational team and use the Administrator features to track login and usage statistics. Administrators will have access to create a Sample Classroom, which will allow them to access Unique Learning System or other n2y solutions purchased by the district or organization. The Sample Classroom includes a pre-made sample schedule and My Plan, three Sample Students at various grade levels and differentiated levels, and the ability to navigate and perform most of the same actions as a teacher or service provider throughout the solutions. Administrators without the Sample Classroom will have read-only access to Unique Learning System unit lesson plans, lessons and activities.
Administrator roles include the following:
- User Management—Remove and edit users in the account if they already have a license (Administrators cannot change grade bands).
- Student Management - Add, move and delete students (Administrators can not change a student’s grade band).
- Reports Implementation — Report login statistics, percentage completion reports on Profiles, and assessments by service providers.
- Material Access—View unit lesson materials and GPS administration guides (Administrators cannot print).
- Reports— Obtain data collection for pre- and post-assessments, benchmarks and profiles taken by the students registered within the account staff.
- Sub-Administrator Access— Use to assign service providers to designated supporting staff for monitoring purposes.
- Admin Support Tools—Use tools and materials to help with the accountability and implementation of n2y solutions in the organization.
- n2y Support Center— Access hundreds of knowledge articles, videos, support forums, and customer support, right within the account.
- Invite Collaborators — Invite unlicensed collaborators to view or edit specific pieces of content. Note the collaborator role is only applicable to Polaris.
The Sub-Administrator role is complimentary for Unique Learning System and Polaris only. A Sub-Administrator is intended to assist an Administrator in implementing and tracking Unique Learning System usage when in a large account or district. Generally, a Sub-Administrator will oversee a smaller group of schools and report to an Administrator. Sub-Administrators will also have the ability to create a Sample Classroom.
Sub-Administrator roles include the following:
- This feature can be used as a hierarchy tool to assign service provider members to designated support staff for monitoring progress.
- The Sub-Administrator feature can perform many of the same actions as an Administrator on the website.
The classroom role is associated with a license purchased for use in the classroom.It is intended for a service provider (teacher, PT, OT, SLP, etc.) to access materials necessary to provide instruction or create customized content and data to support a student.
The classroom role includes the following:
- Student Management— Create new students, add, drop and seat existing students. Note this role can not fully delete a student.
- Invite Collaborators— Invite unlicensed collaborators to view or edit specific pieces of content. Note the collaborator role is only applicable to Polaris.
The collaborator role is complimentary for Polaris only. Collaborators may only have access to view and/or edit specific pieces of a student’s Roadmap. This role may include parent/caregivers, advocates or other IEP team members requested by the parent.