A Subscription Manager has the ability to renew subscriptions or add more licenses directly from their account. Manage your subscriptions in the Subscription Dashboard or contact our sales department for any assistance.
Use the Subscription Dashboard
- Log in to your n2y.com account as a Subscription Manager.
- Open the n2y Store menu and select Subscription Dashboard.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Check the boxes next to the subscriptions that need to be updated. Select Add Licenses or Renew Licenses to open the checkout screen.
- The Checkout page will automatically load the billing information for the account. If any changes are needed, select Edit In Store. Enter the payment information in the fields below the billing information.
- Choose the amount of licenses by entering a number in the Quantity field. This field will automatically update with the amount of licenses currently included in the subscription if Renew Licenses was selected. If more licenses are needed, increase the number in this field.
If you have questions or need to renew your subscription, contact our sales department at 800.697.6575, option 1.