The Number Journal is available within Unique Learning System®. It is included in all Number Sense, Math Story, and Algebra lessons for preschool through high school grade bands. It is an interactive companion to the Mathematics Guide designed to help students achieve their differentiated task expectations, assist in working out problems, and create additional practice problems on specific math skills.
To access the Number Journal:
- Open Unique Learning System and then open the Monthly Lessons.
- When in a lesson with math skills, select the Number Journal icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- The Number Journal opens in a separate tab, allowing the student to practice math skills simultaneously with the selected monthly math lesson.
- The Number Journal can also be accessed through the Teacher Reference Materials, under the Instructional Tools tab and Math Journals.
To access the Mathematics Guide:
- Log in to Unique Learning System.
- Open Teacher Reference Materials from the Unique Learning System menu.
- Select the Instructional Guides tab.
- The Mathematics Guide is located under Teaching Strategies.