To update the News-2-You iPad app, there are two options: update on the device itself or update through iTunes on your device. Below are instructions for both options.
Updating News-2-You from an iPad
- Log in with the same Apple ID that you used to download News-2-You and open the App Store.
- On the bottom toolbar, select Updates.
- Scroll to News-2-You and tap Update.
- Note that you may be asked to enter your Apple ID password.
- Confirm success by tapping the Open button to the right of News-2-You, tapping the Options button (the gears) in the top-right corner, tapping About and checking the version number listed under the product name. Note that if you do not see the Options button, tap the Users button (the head) and select the Administrator user.