Changing a student’s grade band can be accomplished in My Students within your Unique Learning System subscription. Changes to a student’s grade band may be necessary if:
- A classroom has been granted a new grade band by a Subscription Manager and the students in the classroom need to be updated to match the grade band change. Note: the grade band for a student can only be changed to match the grade band that the service provider has already been assigned.
- A student is being shared with another classroom using a different grade band. To learn more about sharing students, visit our help article by clicking here.
Changing a Student Grade Band
- Sign into your account at n2y.com and open My Students from the My Account menu.
- Select the student requiring a grade band change.
- From the ULS Settings menu, select the grade band to open the drop down menu.
- Choose the new grade band from the list.
- Once you have chosen the new grade band select Save to apply.