The Subscription Management Dashboard supports Subscription Managers with managing users, changing user roles and adding or renewing licenses.
This article will cover:
- Organizing the Subscription Management Dashboard
- Adding or renewing licenses
- Managing users
- Grouping subscriptions
Accessing the Subscription Management Dashboard
- Sign in to your n2y account as a Subscription Manager.
- Select your email address in the top right corner to open the drop down menu.
- Select My Subscriptions to launch the Subscription Management Dashboard.
The Subscription Management Dashboard contains options for customizing the content displayed on screen to allow for a more personalized experience. Personalizing the dashboard will allow you to quickly find information that is relevant to managing your subscription.
Help options are also embedded in the Subscription Management Dashboard if you need additional explanations of features in the Subscription Dashboard. Select the icon to launch our Help-On-The-Spot walkthrough and select the icon to view a video walkthrough.
To customize your dashboard and search options:
- Select the icon to open the Column Options and add or remove columns. Select columns from the Available section to add them to your view. Select columns under the Included section to remove them from your view. Select Save to apply the changes.
- Select the Filter drop-down menu to apply filters and view only selected criteria. As you select options to filter, the rows will update in real time. Select Save to name the filter and keep it for future use.
- Select the Sort By drop-down menu to sort your subscriptions by any of the columns you have included from the Column Options.
Selecting all of the available columns in the Subscription Management Dashboard offers a complete picture of the subscription.
- The Subscription column displays the subscription number. Select the number to launch the User Dashboard and manage users.
- Subscription Group Owner displays the person in charge of the subscription.
- Organization shows what organization the subscription is associated in which it was created.
- Application displays the icon for the n2y product associated with the subscription. Select the icon to open the product key and see short descriptions of each product.
- Payment Status reflects the current status of the account. A green Paid status means the account is in good standing. Other Payment statuses can be Grace Period, Payment Past Due and Waiting for Payment.
- Start Date and End Date show when the subscription began and when it will end.
- Licenses Assigned shows how many licenses are currently in use out of the total amount available.
By combining the ability to add or renew licenses into the Subscription Management Dashboard, Subscription Managers can have a complete, centralized location to manage user licenses. Once subscriptions are selected, the Add Licenses and Renew Licenses options will become available and selecting these options will launch the checkout page inside the dashboard.
Adding licenses will add additional licenses to the subscription. Choose this option if you need to add additional users to the subscription but are using all available licenses. Check the Licenses Assigned column to see overall license utilization.
Renewing Licenses will extend the end date for one year from the time of expiration. Use the End Date column to determine if licenses need to be renewed.
To add or renew licenses from the Subscription Management Dashboard:
- Check the box in the subscription row to select the subscription. Select multiple subscriptions by checking additional boxes or select all available subscriptions by checking the box in the header row.
- Select Add Licenses or Renew Licenses to launch the Checkout page and create the order.
- The Checkout page will automatically load the billing information associated with the subscription. If any changes are needed, select Edit In Store. Enter the payment information in the fields below the billing information.
- Choose the number of licenses from the Quantity field drop-down menu. This field will automatically update with the amount of licenses currently included in the subscription if Renew Licenses was selected. If more licenses are needed, increase the number in this field.
Manage users in the subscription by launching the User Dashboard. You can launch the User Dashboard for each subscription by selecting the blue subscription number under the Subscription column.
Once in the User Dashboard, there are options to add users, delete users and edit user details.
- Select the Add User icon. The Add User window will display.
- Select the type of users you would like to add (Administrator roles are available for Unique Learning System only).
- Enter the email address of the user being added and select Verify User.
- The email entered will be the username. You may add the same user multiple times under different roles. Use the same email address each time to create a single sign-on experience.
- If the user already exists, select the Add User icon. The user will receive an email notifying them of the change. Note that you can not add a user as Teacher twice. See directions below to manage grade band(s) in the Edit Users section.
- If the user does not already exist, enter the user’s first and last name. If the new user is a teacher, grade band information and Administrator or Sub-Administrator must also be added. Select the Add User icon. The user will receive an email to register.
- If you are adding a new teacher, complete the Add User form by assigning a grade band. Choosing Unassigned Grade Band Licenses will allow the teacher to select a grade band when they next login. Select the Add User icon to complete the form and apply the license(s).
- Select the Licensed Users tab.
- Check the boxes at the end of the row to select the users you wish to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Delete Licensed Users .
- To confirm the deletion, select Remove Subscribers from the pop-up window.
- Note that Subscription Managers must contact n2y support to delete Subscription Managers, Administrators, or Sub-Administrators.
Edit User Details
Editing user details allows a Subscription Manager to edit things such as Grade Band, Administrator Group, and Organization and to reset the user’s password. The options available to edit differ depending on the user’s role.
To edit teacher details:
- Select the Licensed Users tab.
- Select the Edit button next to a licensed user to open the Edit Licensed User pop-up menu.
- Use the drop-down menu to change the Administrator or Sub-Administrator the user is assigned to.
- Use the checkboxes to change a user’s grade band access.
- Reset the user’s password by checking the box next to Reset Password and entering a new password twice to verify.
- Change the Organization by selecting Change next to the current organization.
- Once the changes have been made select Save to apply the changes.
Merge subscriptions into one group to help simplify user administration and license management. Key benefits to grouping subscriptions include:
- Sharing students between multiple Unique Learning System® or L3 Skills™ subscriptions
- Eliminating the need to toggle between two subscriptions
- Organizing subscriptions by school or location for easier management
- Check two or more subscriptions that you own.
- Select Group Subscriptions . A wizard will guide you through the subscription grouping process and combine the selected subscriptions into one group.
- On the Group Subscriptions slide, choose a subscription to be the Target Group. The other subscriptions will merge into the Target Group.
- If you are merging subscriptions under different organizations, add a new name for the subscriptions to inherit.
- Confirm the merge on the last slide by selecting the Complete Group Merge box .Notice that once a group merge is completed the subscription groups will be permanently merged.
- Once the merging is complete, a folder icon will appear next to the subscription group name. Select this icon to view or print the Subscription Group Details.
- To view only the subscriptions in a chosen subscription group, select Filter, open the Subscription Group filter and select the Subscription Group. Select Save and enter a name to save this filter for future use.