- If I delete a teacher, what happens to the students?
- Do I need to create students again when I delete a teacher?
- A teacher is leaving the school/district. How do I move their students?
Adding Students from Deleted Teacher(s):
Once the teacher has been deleted, the students who were in the teacher’s classroom will move to the pool of available students. All archived information including profiles, benchmarks and checkpoints will stay with the student. The new teacher can then search for the students and add them to their own classroom.
Add an existing student:
- Log in to Unique Learning System and open My Students from the left side menu as a teacher.
- Select the Add Student button at the top right of the screen.
- Type the student's name into the Add Available Student field and press Search.
- Alternatively, select Show All Available Students to see a list of all students available to add.
- If the student is available to add, select the green cross to add the student to your class.