A manager role is available for district leadership when Professional Development courses are purchased through n2y. This currently includes the Essentials Online & On-site Courses, and the Advanced Online & On-site Courses. With access through a purchased online course, managers can also view staff progress with n2y’s complimentary Foundations Course. The reports generated with the Professional Development Manager role can be used to:
- Track the completion of Professional Development modules
- View teacher login activity
- View the Learner’s Transcript Report
- Print certificates of completion
- Analyze usage and scoring patterns
Accessing the Professional Development Manager Role
- Sign in to your account at n2y.com and launch Professional Development.
- From the Professional Development dashboard header, select Manager from the role drop-down menu.
- Select Manage Users to view login reports and learner transcripts.
- Select Reports to open the Report List and Reports dashboard.
The Admin Reports section of Professional Development can be used to gain a better understanding of staff usage and module completion. Use the Admin reports section to track teachers’ progress and focus on areas where additional training may be beneficial.
Login Activity Report
The Login Activity Report is a searchable report that displays teacher login and time spent on Professional Development modules.
- Select Manage Users.
- Select Login Activity Report from the top menu.
- Enter dates for the report into From Date and To Date of the Login Activity Report.
- If you would like to search for a specific user, select their name from the All Users dropdown menu.
- If you would like to search for a specific subscription, select Group & SubGroups from the Users dropdown menu. Select the group from the next dropdown menu.
- Select the Generate icon to create the report.
Learner’s Transcript Report
The Learner’s Transcript Report gives an overview of completed modules and shows the progress toward completion of the Foundations Course. The Learner’s Transcript Report can also be used to view and print transcripts for proof of module completion.
- Select Learner’s Transcript Report from the Professional Development menu.
- The Report will automatically populate with all users. Search for a specific user by entering their first or last name, username or email.
- Select a Username from the list to view progress and print certificates.
- Score and completion dates will display under the My Course section. Select Print Certificate to view and print the certificate of completion.