Add a desktop shortcut to allow students the ability to access their personalized dashboard from the computer desktop. The shortcut can be used as an alternative means of accessing the student login page and will allow Username and Password or QR Badge login.
For more information on student login, visit our article here.
Creating a login shortcut on a PC desktop
- Navigate to the desktop of your computer and right click.
- Move your cursor to New and then select Shortcut.
- Type https://student.n2y.com as the location of the item and select Next.
- Enter a desired name for the shortcut, such as Student Login. Select Finish to create the shortcut.
- Select the icon on the desktop to launch student login.
- Your student can now independently, or with assistance, select the login and enter the username and password or scan the QR badge.