What are the system requirements for running n2y products?
Can system requirements keep me from accessing Unique Learning System?
What steps can I take if content isn’t loading?
It is important to keep your system updated to successfully use n2y online solutions. For an optimal experience that will will result in the best possible access to your subscriptions work with your IT team if any portion of the n2y system requirements are not met.
Supported browsers include:
- Microsoft Edge
If your computer meets the system requirements, try these additional troubleshooting steps.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and history. In most computer-based web browsers, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).
- Try going directly to www.n2y.com to sign in. Be be sure to type this directly into your browser as using a Saved link or Bookmark may not always work properly.
- Install the latest version of your web browser. Check the version by visiting this website.
- Update your IT team with our Whitelisted sites listed on this page to ensure top performance.
- If you are seeing an error message, please take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Try using a key on your keyboard that says “Print Screen” or “PrtScn”. Press this key, and then compose an email. Press Ctrl+V to paste the image directly into the email.