How To Administer Monthly Checkpoints
1. Sign in to n2y.com.
2. Select the orange snowflake to launch Unique Learning System®.
3. Select n2y GPS from the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner.
4. Select Monthly Checkpoints.
5. Select Administer Checkpoint.
6. Open the checkpoint instructions for important information on each test, including information on connections to state and educational standards and scoring rationale.
7. Choose from the options on the page to create the test.
The Which Test? drop-down menu contains two test areas: Level 2 & 3 Checkpoints and Level 1 Checkpoints. Students should only take those tests that are associated with their suggested differentiated level.
8. Once the appropriate options have been selected, choose Run Test .
9. Administer the teacher-led assessment by reading the prompts and selecting the student’s answers. A notes area is provided for test administrators to capture relative information related to the student’s assessment experience at the end of each test.
11. The GPS will take the teacher directly into the reporting area for the Monthly Checkpoints once the test is completed. From the drop-down menu under Which Test?, select the area of assessment to view the results from different tests.
12. Choose Print Report to print a report for the current test or for all tests.
13. To view the results of completed tests at a later time, select View Checkpoints after navigating to Monthly Checkpoints in the n2y GPS.