Teachers may provide login information and/or distribute materials to parents through their own preferred methods. It is recommended to support at-home use with either the QR code or Username & Text Password login options.
Logging in using QR Bade or Username and Password
The QR Badge and Username + Text Password login options are configured by a teacher and applied to a student profile. Using these options outside of the classroom will allow students to log in to their personalized dashboard to complete lesson activities independently. Once configured, students can log in with these options by visiting student.n2y.com.
Username and Password
If a teacher set up student login with a username and password combination, follow these steps to log in. Make sure to write down the username and password combination that the teacher has configured to be able to access Student View outside of the classroom.
- Visit student.n2y.com.
- Once at the login page, enter the username and text password combination and select the Log In button.
- The student will now have access to their Student View.
QR Badge Login
If a teacher set up student login with a QR Badge, take out your badge and follow these steps to log in.
- Visit student.n2y.com or select the bookmark on the device.
- Once at the login page, select the Enable QR Code Scanning button to allow QR badge login.
- Hold the QR badge to the camera and position the QR code in the box on screen to login.
- The student will now be able to access their Student View!