Google Chrome is the recommended browser for saving iDoc materials as a PDF, as Chrome has a built-in PDF printing option.
The ability to download science and social studies iDoc materials as a PDF is currently in development to be added as a regular iDoc feature.
To download iDoc materials as a PDF:
- Select the iDoc icon to launch the lesson as an interactive document.
- Select the n2y globe in the upper left-hand corner to open the iDoc menu and select Print.
- Select All Pages to print all materials from the iDoc, or select Current Page to print the page currently displaying in the iDoc.
- Select Change under the destination option.
- From the Print Destinations menu, select Save As PDF.
- Select Save on the Print menu. A pop-up window will open to chose the location to save to.