Checkpoint reports pull Checkpoint Data for the current school year only. Checkpoint reports will measure improvement or decline in skill areas and compare test results in multiple areas for each student or for the entire class. Future enhancements to the Checkpoint Reports will improve these reports to include previous year login counts.
To view historical Checkpoint data as an Administrator
- Select Faculty & Students.
- Locate a specific student using either the search feature or by selecting the teacher’s name.
- Select the arrow in the Actions column pointing towards the student’s name.
- Select Checkpoints.
To view historical Checkpoint data as teacher:
- Open the n2y GPS from the Unique Learning System menu after logging into your account.
- Select a student from the Students menu.
- Select Monthly Checkpoints
- Select View Checkpoints
- Select the month from the tabs across the top to view Checkpoint results for the corresponding month. Switch between years using the drop-down menu to the right of the month tabs.