Checkpoint reports pull Checkpoint Data for the current school year only. Checkpoint reports will measure improvement or decline in skill areas and compare test results in multiple areas for each student or for the entire class. Future enhancements to the Checkpoint Reports will improve these reports to include previous year login counts.
To view historical Checkpoint data as an Administrator
- Select Faculty & Students.
- Locate a specific student using either the search feature or by selecting the teacher’s name.
- Select the arrow in the Actions column pointing towards the student’s name.
- Select Checkpoints.
To view historical Checkpoint data as teacher:
- Open the n2y GPS from the Unique Learning System menu after logging into your account.
- Select a student from the Students menu.
- Select Monthly Checkpoints
- Select View Checkpoints
- Select the month from the tabs across the top to view Checkpoint results for the corresponding month. Switch between years using the drop-down menu to the right of the month tabs.
Login Reports pull login data for the 2018-2019 school year only. Future enhancements to the Login Reports will improve these reports to include previous year login counts.
The Subscription Manager will be able to view a total for all product logins from the date an account was created. This can be used to view overall logins for a given user.
To view historical login data as a Subscription Manager:
- Log in to your account as a Subscription Manager.
- Open the n2y store menu on the left side of the screen and select the Subscription Dashboard.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Select View Users on any of the n2y products. Since the login count gives a total for all products, the login number displayed will be the same in each subscription.
- Select the role of the user from the tabs. The System Login Count gives the total logins for the user since the day the account was created. System Last Logged displays the last time the user logged in to their account.
* Please note: It is important for school leadership to examine each teaching situation in respect to viewing usage data. Some classroom environments may use printed materials over the interactive components, which may not result in high login counts. These environments may be using n2y’s products with fidelity, even with low usage results in these reports. For this reason, n2y recommends looking at a variety of reports within the Unique Learning System administrator tool, along with the classroom observation form which can be found with the Teacher Reference Materials in your account.