Add a library book to a content block for additional reading practice or skill development.
To add an n2y library book:
- Open the Calendar view from Teacher Dashboard.
- Select the plus icon on the block to add content.
- Alternatively, select a block and then select the plus icon from the block menu.
- Complete the information in the Add Content pop-up menu. Add a title for the content and estimated time to complete.
- To add a library book, choose the Add New button.
- From Selected Resources, select Library Book. Type in a search and select Set next to the desired library book.
- Select to search for and add additional books.
- Select to apply the changes.
To learn how to add a library book to an individual student outside of a content block click here.