Content Assigned via the My Students or Monthly Lessons Page:
Only content that is scheduled for the future can be edited from the My Students page. Content assigned via the Monthly Lessons page or My Students page can simply be assigned again.
Content Assigned via the My Plan:
The suggested content for each day is organized to fit within the time period defined when creating a schedule. Each resource has an estimated time for completion. Check the estimated time for each activity in the Edit Monthly Plans view.
If additional time is required for an activity or if all activities cannot be completed in the normal class period, resources can be moved from one day to another. For activities that have been started but not finished, they can be copied to another day.
How to Move Content:
- Select the Edit Monthly Plans tab from the Teacher Dashboard.
- Select Week to view the weekly calendar.
- Select the subject block for the day to see the resources.
- Scroll to the resources that need to be moved and then drag the resources to the next day’s subject block.
- Alternatively, select the three stacked squares on a resource and then select Move to Another Block.
- Make changes to the following day(s) as needed.