After creating an individual student schedule, you can create individualized plans for students who don’t follow your main classroom schedule through the Student Plan wizard. Student Plans can be created for students who have different IEP goals and join different classrooms throughout the day. Students who are weak in a particular subject area can also benefit from an Individual Student Plan by adding less learning content to a subject block to allow more time for individual activities.
Creating a New Student Plan
- Select the Create New Student Plan icon to launch the wizard.
- Select a student with a schedule to create a My Plan or use the "Take me there." link to to create one.
- Select "Create My Plan."
- From here, the Student Plan functions similarly to the My Plan Setup wizard but is specific for the student that is being configured.
Viewing Student Plans
- Once a new Student Plan has been created, select the plan from the Teacher Dashboard or add the plan to the calendar view.
- Choose the student picture on the Teacher Dashboard to view the student’s schedule for the day.
3. Toggle to the Calendar view and select the box new to the student’s name to add the student to the calendar.
To benefit fully from the individual Student Plan, Student Login should be used. The Unique Learning System Student Login feature gives students independent access to Student View within the classroom setting. The order of lesson and course activities mirrors the Student Plan.
For more information on setting up Student Login, visit our knowledge base article here.