The final step after completing an on-site Professional Development event is the On-Site Essentials Assessment accessed through Professional Development. This assessment will allow teachers to become n2y certified educators.
In order for a teacher to access the assessments, the Subscription Manager must first assign a license through the Subscription Dashboard. Once the teacher has a license, they will see an area for Professional Development on the n2y home page after signing in.
How do I access the On-Site Essentials Assessment?
- Select the Professional Development icon after logging in. With a license applied, the complimentary Foundations Course and the On-site Essentials course selections will be available.
- Select Start next to On-Site Essentials Course to open the course. All required materials and courses will be shown, along with a description of the course itself.
- Under Required Courses, choose the assessment and select Start. Participants will have six attempts to complete the assessment.
- The highest grade and number of attempts will be tracked. The assessment will be complete once a minimum 80% score has been reached.
- Once the assessment has been completed, print an n2y certified educator certificate. The report can be accessed through the reports tab at the top of the page.
- In Reports you will see all the programs you have access to as well as scores for individual courses. To print a certificate, choose the Print Certificate option.