Unique Learning System provides data on Student Daily Performance by providing the ability to record Daily Scores and Observations for score-able lesson activities in the monthly lessons. The monthly lessons and activities in Unique Learning System are designed to support the skills measured in the Checkpoint and Benchmark Assessments. Checkpoints are monthly pre- and post-tests that n2y recommends administering before and after each monthly unit to measure short-term growth and skills progression. Benchmarks measure long-term growth. n2y recommends that service providers administer the Benchmarks that they deem appropriate for each of their students 2-4 times per year. The Reports, Individual Skill Tracking, and Group Skill Tracking features are all created utilizing the data from these two types of assessments.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Profile Connect to a Student's IEP?
- Will the content in the Unique Learning System materials be updated to reflect what is going on in the world today?
- What type of assessments are there in Unique Learning System? What is the difference between a Monthly Checkpoint and a Benchmark Assessment?
- Why Doesn't the Reading Observation Cover Level A or aa?
- Why is my student getting a "Keep working" or "I am Done" message in Student View?
- Why aren't my schedule updates reflected on the My Plan? / How Do I Start the My Plan Over?
- Why is My Student Seeing the Wrong Level of Book in Student View?
- How Can I Update My Trial to Summer?
- How can my students see the same lessons from day to day?
- Can I View Lesson Completion for All of My Students At Once?