By adding content into a subject block within your Master Plan, the content will automatically be inserted into your schedule when you set the dates for your My Plan each month. This can be done by completing the steps listed below:
1. Select the Calendar View from the Unique Learning System Homepage.
2. Select the wand icon next to Classroom Plans and choose Edit My Master Plan.
3. Use the days listed at the top and the tabs listed for the weeks at the bottom to locate the day you wish to add additional content too.
4. Select the plus sign in the desired content block.
5. Select the From Suggested Monthly Plan button.
6. Use the drop-down menus or search box at the top to locate the desired content.
7. Select the activity you want to add.
8. Select the Add to Block button.
9. Please note that you can only add one activity at a time, but you can add multiple activities by repeating the steps above.
10. Select the Next button after all of the desired content has been added.
11. Change the setting to “Yes, I would like to delete the My Plans and create them again from the latest schedule and My Master Plan information” to add the content immediately.
12. Enter the date range the unit will be taught and any excluded days where you will not teach your normal schedule.
13. Select Continue, Next and Finish to complete the process.