To reduce setup time, n2y recommends that students also using Unique Learning System, be set up in Unique Learning System first. Click here to learn how. If you do not have Unique Learning System, it does not matter which solution the student is set up in first.
Students may be added to Positivity from the Manage Students section. This can be accessed by clicking the Add Student button on the Positivity home page,
or the Manage Students button on the Students page in Positivity.
Then select the plus to add a student.
Whenever possible, students should be added from other n2y solutions in order to maintain a single sign-on experience. If you have students using other solutions, they can quickly be added from the Students in Other n2y Solutions section pictured below.
To add a student from another n2y Solution complete the steps below:
- Select the desired student.
- Select the Seat Student Button.
Please note that this section will not appear if you do not have students using other n2y solutions.
New students can be added to the Create New Student section by taking the following steps:
- Enter both a first and last name.
- Choose a Character or Upload an Image to serve as an Avatar if desired. (This option can be added or changed later.)
- Select a student login method and password. Only one of the three login options may be used per student.
- Simplified Password (Student accesses a custom link for their classroom, selects their avatar and are prompted to enter a simple password)
- Username + Text Password (Student logs in at student.n2y.com and enters a username and password)
- QR Badge (Student logs in at student.n2y.com and scans a QR badge from a device with a camera)
- Select the Seat Student button.
Adding a student will fill a seat. One license seats up to 15 students.