- Locate your shared student - this student will be designated by an icon showing a hand with a yellow sleeve.
- Select the plus sign to the right of the student’s name to add a new calendar block.
- Enter the classroom subject, date, and time to be taught and the name of the schedule block.
- Select “Add Content”
- You can now enter a title for the lesson.
- Select the "Add Resources” drop-down menu to locate the content you would like to assign to your student.
- This can be a lesson from the Unit Lessons, Science, or Social Studies Course library, n2y Library Book, etc.
- Select “Save & Close” after verifying the content is correct.
- View the new content block on Student’s plan.
Once the content block has been added, you can edit or delete the block as you would any other content blocks for your Student/My Plan.
Please note that you cannot delete/edit any content blocks added by the owner service provider.