Sharing a student within Unique Learning System grants another teacher access to collect data on the student, including limited ability to edit a student’s Individual Student Plan.
Teachers can add new content blocks or edit content blocks they created for a shared student. This is done by switching to the calendar view on the My Plan page and following the steps below.
1. Locate your shared student - this student will be designated by an icon showing a hand with a yellow sleeve.
2. Select the plus sign to the right of the student’s name to add a new calendar block.
3. Enter the classroom subject, date and time it will be taught and the name of the schedule block.
4. Select “Add Content”
5. You can now enter a title for the lesson, a description of the lesson, and note the time allotted for the lesson.
6. Select the “Selected Resources” button and locate the content you would like to assign to your student. This can be a lesson from the Monthly Lessons, Science or Social Studies Course library, n2y Library Book, etc.
7. Select “Add” and repeat if you need any additional content during this block.
8. Select “Use Content”
9. Select “Save & Close” after verifying the content is correct.
10. View the new content block on Student’s plan.
Once the content block has been added, you can edit or delete the block as you would any other content blocks for your student/my plan.
Please note, that you cannot delete/edit any content blocks added by another teacher